Help us keep a fun and respectful atmosphere while on chat! Please observe the following common-sense house rules:
- We're a friendly community. As a friendly community, you should let it stay that way. Do not bully, embarrass, abuse, threaten or intimidate, and be creepy to others.
- Don't SPAM. Chat is used to well, chat with others and have friendly conversations! Let's keep it clean by avoiding excessive and repetitive messages including emoticons, txtspeak, and yelling (all CAPS).
- Be safe. Do not share personal information such as your first, middle, and last name, email-address, location, zip code, contact information, real-life pictures of you or family, age, etc.
- Don't advertise, preach, or campaign. Little Alchemy Game Wiki is not a venue for preaching or disseminating your political or religious views. It is also not a venue to advertise any business, non-profit, or charitable cause. Discussions regarding religion/politics will not be tolerated on main chat; if you wish to discuss the subjects peacefully, please do so in Private Messages (PM).
- We will step in if we must. We reserve the right to kick, ban, and/or block any users that violate the guidelines. Repeated violations will result in a lengthy ban from Little Alchemy Game wiki chat or block from accessing the wiki on that account. If you are asked by a Chat Moderator to stop any activity, do not argue with the Moderator, and comply with their demand accordingly. Our Moderators are required to act responsibly; trust their judgement while on the Little Alchemy Game wiki chat.
Now that you have read these rules, remember them, and have fun on chat! :)